Thursday, January 8, 2009

Disenchanted

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “Is this ok?” YOU SAY:
Numb-Linkin park
(I cant feel anything right now)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Two more years- bloc party
(give me some time and I will tell you)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Crazy- Gnarls Barkley
(She must be totally nuts)

4. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
breaking the habit- Linkin park
(I gotta break peoples habits)

5. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Be Myself- The lighthouse Band
(Thats no maybe)

6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Battle- Gang starr
(I like starting gang battles?)

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
King- Tree63
(UM???)

8. WHAT IS 2+2?
stop bein greedy- DMX
(Why do you keep asking me stupid questions?)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Lose yourself-Eminem
(go get lost and I'll come find you)


10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Untouchable-DMX
(No person touch her wrong or you in trouble)


11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Pain Redefined- Disturbed
(I redefine the word pain)

12. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Too Much- Leeland
(2 many things I wanna be)

13. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Look thru my eyes- DMX
(Look though them and see for yourself)

14. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Hand that rocks the cradle- Big stan
(I always rock things)

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
La Grange- ZZ Top
(not 2 bad if you think bout it)

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Overdue- Tree63
(im prob gonna die when im very old)

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
What kind of love are you on- aerosmith
(To find out what love people are on?)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Better than you- Metallica
(sorry people its out there now)

19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
We're back- DMX
(we all back to take the challenge)

20. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Places to go- 50 Cent
(I'll run out of places to go)


21. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Go to sleep- eminem ft obie trice
(im gonna die in my sleep)


22. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Reaching- leeland
(going deeper into the cookie jar was a bad idea)


23. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
8 miles and running- Jay-Z and Freeway
(Idiots that run mini marathons)

24. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Soldier- eminem
(soldiers going to war and dying)

25. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Where the love lasts forever- hillsong
(yup I guess I will)

26. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sing for the moment- Eminem
(Singing for people at random moments)

27. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Wish I were you- Patty smyth
(If I were you they wouldnt like me as much)

28. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
You and me- Plain white t's
(I'd change the relationship I have with you)


29. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Stuck inside- The lighthouse Band
(the thing inside that wants to come out)

30. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Disenchanted- My chemical Romance

No comments: